Get Started with Crawlmonster
- 1 User
- 100 URLS
- 1 Website
- No Scheduled Crawls
- Limited Features
- No Support
- 3 Users
- 100K Crawls
- 10 Websites
- 10 Scheduled Crawls
- All Features
- Email Support
- 10 Users
- 500K Crawls
- 100 Websites
- 100 Scheduled Crawls
- All Features
- Premium Support
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the free plan work?
- The free plan is free for everyone and supports 1 active user and 1 website. The free plan does not include automatic crawling or advanced features. For those you need to be on a paid plan.
- What happens if I exceed the limits of my paid plan?
- We’ll contact you if you go over the limits of your paid plan to discuss your options.
- What if I don’t know my typical monthly usage?
- No problem. After your first month of using Crawlmonster in production we’ll analyze your usage and contact you to discuss your options.
- Can I upgrade, downgrade, and cancel any time?
Month to month plans can be changed at any time. You can cancel anytime as well.
For enterprise contracts, please contact [email protected]
- What payment options do you offer?
You can pay with any credit card for paid plans.
We use trusted Stripe.com for payment processing.
Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Do you offer a trial for paid plans?
- Yes. Crawlmonster offers a limited featured free plan forever.
What does premium support include?
Premium support includes guaranteed response times, depending on the issue:
- 24 hour response time (24/7) for standard issues.
- 6 hour response time (24/7) for critical issues.
Critical support issues are either is significantly impacting the crawl of your site OR any serious problems.
Standard support issues is everything else.
What about larger plan options?
Crawlmonster supports larger pricing models:
You can reach us here at [email protected] for pricing.
- I have some other question. How can I contact Crawlmonster?
You can reach us here at contact page with your questions.